Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Life



Laine Laine~~~~!!
I miss you so much la...
my cousin, bestie, jimui
haha...
long time didn't take photo with you...
long time didn't crazy with you..
long time didn't eat with you..
long time didn't travel with you..
long time didn't sing k with you..

..................................................................................

today's computing class is online class
awake on 9am++
had a hot chocolate and a sandwich
did my quiz and discussion forum
dress up
then meet my sister in Karawara.
had Domino's as my lunch XD
* I had Domino's every Tuesday
I bought m&m in Coles
then go to school have EDP class in afternoon
EDP class is so damn boring
the lecture is bored me
after the class
i stay there to ask the lecture something
the lecture asked me
:" Is this class help you a lot?"
answer :" not much actually"
haha...
i'm serious.
i think that communication class is better than EDP
anyways thanks the lecture too
EDP class is a free class
can't blame a lot.
appreciate it. =)

Just Cath help me edit my blog.
thanks.
but i don't even know what she done except that icon. =)

Stay tuned..!!
Have a nice day.. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment