Sunday, July 4, 2010

Eunice


i love this photo..take by derrick..thx..=)

i have a english name_____Eunice Lai May Yun
haha...any comment??
Put a english name is just easy called by guai lou.
bcoz they dunno how to pronounes may yun.=)

So excited now..
tomorrow will be my 1st day to school. =)
hope i won be late.

let's talk back before i went here.
my lovely gang farewell with me
a happy and joyful day i had
we went to sing k (had a big big room..XD)
then dinner at Matahari
i want to thanks to all my lovely friend who attend.
BOO *who organise
Blaze
Yumi
Li
Lun
Aaron
Alvin
Ken
David
Chee Hau
Jiahau
Chee Hou
Derrick
Boon Leong

the other gang who farewell with me is
New Life
i love the crazy gang
they normally come out night time
*night ghost =)
friday night i went out v them until 3.30am =)
saturday night went out v them too until 4.30am=)
thx keat teach me snooker.
i love snooker

the most important here
i want to thanks to my lovely family
i'm glad that i have all of you

1st my sister, may ling
she teach me a lot of thing
she really help me a lot.
and
she only the one who understand me most. =)

2nd to my daddy
he called me everyday,
crazy right?
bt he just worries me a lot.
and i heard my mom said he blame everyday
dunno whether i ok or not
whether i sick or not
really touch
bt i hope he won worry me so much.
take care himself more.

3rd to my mom
had a webcam talk with her ytd
i'm so happy
i miss the noise house

p/s:
no need worries me !! i'll be fine here..promise =)
Mr.B...hope you can try it..=)
Mr.K...i'm sure you can do it, plz not to be emo anymore, dun make me worries bout you. ok?what u had promise me and i promise you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH


HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY
JeaN yEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment