Friday, July 2, 2010

New Life

long time i din update it.
I'm kinda lazy now...
but i have nothing to do,
okay,
let's talk about my new life
ya
I'm now in Australia.
i have been here about 5 days dy.
tell all of you here some common question that u all always ask and i feel so annoying me. haha.


1. Which part of Australia are u going?
Perth *such a boring place


2. What college are you studying?
Curtin international College


3. What course?
Certificate 4 in university Foundation studies
*health science


4. How much it's cost?
the 1st year is AU 13600
*i know is expensive


5. How are you there?
I'm fine, thank you.


6. Where r you stay?
I'm living in home stay


7. How about your home stay parents?
they are very nice, but i just hate the food although is healthy


8. How you going to school?
Walk. about 20min ++

9. Is your family there with you?
No, is just my sister here.


10. When you start your school?
5th of July

SERIOUSLY, I MISS YOU SO MUCH !!
STAY TURNED...Will upload more about my life.
no worries me here..=)
is 11.06pm now
good night everyone.
I'll always be fine, be strong, and be smart. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment