Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sound + Voice


Haven't blog for a few months, my blog is totally dead! 

I decided to re-writing my blog firstly because I am bored. What a shamed, all my peers have started to work, but I am still an unemployment graduation. Secondly, I want to record my life, my opinion, my everything here as my memories. Who knows, maybe someday I've diagnose with dementia? LOL. If you did know me well, you will know that I love photo taking and like to post photos instead of writing lots of words. I haven't been blogging for months, but I have keep taking photos. So, I can keep updating my blog with a lot of photos. 

Since I have stopped working, Eddie has given a lot of support. I would like to say a big thank you to him. I know I have been given him a lot of trouble but he is always there for me no matter how stupid and annoy I am. 

Back to my recent life, I have been graduated as a nurse from Curtin University. *applause*  I am currently looking for job. So if you are in Perth and knowing any job available, please let me know. ^^ 

To be honest, I am exhausted from taking IELTS test, job hunting, visa application.....This should be the hardest time for me in my life. I am keeping myself positive thinking, and hoping I will get though this and live happily in Perth. 






No comments:

Post a Comment