Sunday, August 17, 2014

Random Random


I like to make dessert, but doesn't like to eat. My poor Eddie is the one who eat all what I made, and get my blame on being fat. haha! 

I used to make oreo cheesecake and tiramisu everytime when I feel like dessert. Recently, I am craving for something special. So I made ondeh-ondeh. 



It looks much more better than it taste. Why? because the sugar inside spilled out when, so you can only eat the mochi and coconut flake. 



I deserve nothing. 

I always keep this on my mind, because I am. I am very desperate these days, but no one understand me well. I feel like crying out loudly, but I don't even deserve to cry. I've never ever feel of dying, but I do now. The feeling of dark on your pathway, no direction at all and no one can give you a hand. What should I do? Can someone please give me a hand or show me the right direction even with a little candle? 

I always question myself with how to earn money and what do I want to do. I am confused. Because I am nothing. What should I do? No one can answer me, not even myself. I know what I want, but the hardest part it how to achieve. I want an opportunity, which I can achieve on something and make my life alive. 

I am desperate, but at the same time, I am thankful to my family, Eddie and Dorothy for being supportive mentally and physically. 

hmm..is time to sleep, to get off all my negative and being positive. Cheer up myself and be a happy Eunice Lai. 



No comments:

Post a Comment