Tuesday, November 23, 2010

221110

22 of November~~
a unlucky day
awake early to catch school bus
but the bus was full
so i need to walk to school
><"
today class we have a test
but what lecture told us last week is totally difference with this week
wth =="
After the class Rylan n I went to Carousel
I bought some fruit since i need vitamin so much
let have look some picture...


My ex-housemate_Cherrie 


Look attracting you?
It's delicious, but expensive


The next i bought
price: Aus3.45


Love It


Still bought 7 of the peach
my lovely fruit
price: Aus5+/kg


Intro for you guys
my driver of the day =)
he is my housemate too
Rylan
"thank you so much"


Had pizza with Cherrie as our dinner
after we went to look for the house
this is awesome
*Square puff double bacon and cheese*


Our side order
Chicken wings and Chicken scallop


Cherrie in the house~~
haha..

Stay tuned for more
X.O.X.O.

I MISS YOU
...2 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment