Sunday, October 31, 2010

Feeling always that annoying


Recently had video cam with my family, & friends
the most memorable is video cam with my cutest grandma
she is sooo cute ILY
she sing for me, how good isn't it?

I'll delay one week to move out from this house
why?
because i paid for 2 weeks
& i can't get the refund
never mind with that
yesterday early morning
Yanni pack all her thing & move out
she is not going to stay here anymore
she break up with Mike
because of some argument 
Yanni is the problem maker
so i think i can continue to stay for this week
it wouldn't have any trouble with staying for aweek

I feel like perm my hair
I feel like cute my hair
I feel like shopping
I feel like move out faster
I feel like going to King's park
.
..
...
..
.
Stay Tune =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment