Wednesday, June 2, 2010

29th Of May

melissa, yun and jean yee
this photo edit by melissa. the date type wrong dy.><
❤❤❤❤❤
12pm after dress up, wait my aunt to fetch me, melissa and edward
head to one utama, drop off melissa and edward thr 1st
accompany elaine to buy formal dress at PJ SS2
she bought a dress which is S-size
so sad that i can't get a formal blouse and dress
bcoz S-size is too large for me
i hate that i'm too thin
***I want be fatter***
bout 2.30pm arrived one utama
rush to meet up them
feel so sorry that i'm late
then we saw 'charm international competition'
i love it so much,
saw the competition, the dancer, i think back all the concert i participated
miss ballet and all ballet's fren so much
*sign
then went to OSC
when the guys playing snooker
we took some pic


Jean Yee
a pretty and cute girl. let me get big big sheok.*secret
so sorry we'r late to one utama, so pity she walk around alone

Mel Beh

Alan Wong

Edward Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment