Thursday, December 26, 2013

Is My Day

-24.11.2013-
This was happened my birthday!
I want to share my happiness and save this as my memory~ 
The most unforgettable birthday :)

Thank you so much for my boyfie - Eddie

He made me feel like i am a princess (one-day-princess) and he is my prince.

He prepared the surprise for me on the day, he did not even tell me where to go, he just said go somewhere far away~ He pick me up from my house around 11am....
He rang my phone and asked me to open the door for him, as outside was sunny and hot! so I opened the door for him. He was standing outside the door holding a pink cooler bag and white rose.




Tadaaaa~ okay! not a big brunch, but is more than enough for me :)

After dressed up, we went to Zucchero @ Victoria Park for breaky. 







The decorations are really special~ 



What I do when my food/drink come...
This is what most of the Asian do as well...:)


Then taste it! :)


Photo photo photo & selfie before my foods are ready. 


Opsss~ This is Eddie~ (He is going to kill me :P)


My Soy Chai Latte (ps: not soya bean)


His flat white





Big breakfast


My fatty




After the breaky, he brought me to the "secret" place....

To be continue...


No comments:

Post a Comment