Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pulau Pangkor. =)

I'm back.
I know my blog is really dead.
Sorry ya, blame me for being too lazy and I have no time to blog.
Finally, i had resigned.
Nw can blog everyday.
Shout loudly,
" I have a lot of picture to share v all of u !!"
happy..=)

Well,
let see some picture

TRIP TO PULAU PANGKOR =)








Apple stone



this coral stil alive. is stil soft.

my brother

my mom

my daddy

swimming






my brother



still a lot of photo, lazy to update.
we play banana boat and a lot

the beach dog. he like to play at the beach.

sibling ♥

my younger brother ♥

mua ♥



my brother ♥


my daddy

my youngest brother ♥

dinner, spicy crab






ice cream .=)

our transport. =)















our breakfast










mountain-climbing

walking up

running down. haha.

too many leech. so geli


stay turn.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment