Friday, November 29, 2013

Pre-B'day Celebration

Just a simple quick update here...

23/11/2013 - My pre-21st B'day celebration with the girls.

I was supposed to ask the group but because they were all booked out :) 
so just two of my ladies~ 

-Dorothy Eu-
&
-Melissa Lo-

Japaneses Buffet @ Shimizu 

The food was not as nice as what we espect to be..but great accompany...
Lazy's talk all night....lots of photos~ and lots of fun! 

Here's all the photos (100+ photoss) ^^ 
Enjoy~






Busy girls always with her phone~ 
-She is Dorothy Eu-



The photogenic girl
-She is Melissa Lo-


The foods


Beef tataki (too thick and hard to chew)


Salmon Nigiri




Prawn Katsu, Tako Yaki and Veg Tempura





Cawan Mushi


Having tamago nigiri~
Please ignore my messy hair.....:)





Dotty Potty~ Thank you for planning the pre-celebration dinner and of course thank you for driving us around~ :)


Thanks Mel for bought me cute lovely cupcakes


Aren't they very cuteee? 


Chocolate


Strawberry




Oreo


Vanilla


Vanilla


Cupcakes in the house





























My little cute cupcake













My way to eat the cupcake:
Step 1: peel the paper


Step 2: take a little bit of the cake and dip it with the cream


Step 3: put into your mouth


Step 4: Enjoy it! :)


Dot's way to eat the cupcake:
-Spoon-








Selfie













BYE! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment