Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm lazy girl~

I know I have to post something~I really do~
I am kinda lazy to blog about it..I owe you guys two post, but I'm lazy to choose the photo.. sorry~
Two of the post will be upload before May, I promised! :)

hmm....nothing much to blog..was busy with my applied bioscience's assignment, presentation, and test coming soon...grr~ the assignment and presentation is pretty hard for me...but I'll try my best to done it...:')

My Easter break/study free week is end! 
I didn't study, but do nothing every single days!!
I hate myself wasting the time!
I'm wasting the time, which is the hope of the people who dead yesterday!
I know I should be hardworking, and study for it!
I know everything well...but LAZY! :'(

世上只有懒女人,没有丑女人~

I hope everyone is appreciating every single days...

如果你还有一天的时间,你会做什么?!

Please help me click on any advertisement that you saw~ thank you very much~





No comments:

Post a Comment