Wednesday, February 15, 2012

9 of Feb


 

The Coffee Bean with Aiden

Thank you Aiden for cheering me up, also the coffee and cheese stick

I was so down for several days just because of i'm going back to the hell place! i know i'm stupid and shouldn't unhappy for that. 




*******************************************************


15/2/2012_9.14pm
I'm back to Perth! :(
*HOME SICK IS DA BAD*


I Miss Malaysia
I Miss Da Awesome Family
I Miss Da Awesome Friends
I Miss Da Awesome Foods
I Miss Everything


~SKIP~


Happy Belated Valentine's Day to All my lovely friend


Thank you W for the flower
This is my first received flower in my life
Don't you believe? Is truth!
I'm really appreciate and happy~
Thank you! :)





Guess who's hand is this? HAHA~ =D


Valentine, who did you celebrate with? what you recelved? 


Stay Tuned for uploading more post about my life in KL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment