Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life~~~!!

took by yumi before i come to Perth
thx xu zang for the Twisties =)

Miss my life before, but human should look in front
before is just can be our memory and experience

i hate all the problem, trouble now.
the stupid idiot homestay
assignment
exam
..................
a lot a lot of problem

August 10, 2010
awake on 7.30am
went to school by free school bus
after i finish my computing exam
update my blog & fb
have lunch with my sister
then continue to EDP exam
i did soooo bad in both of the exam
i can't think
don't know the meaning
forgot all what i had study
omgomgomg
useless me ><
after EDP
take school bus to go back.
5.30pm,
Mike take a file for me
inside have a updated house rule, which have additional rule
and some document about homestay
and for under 18
he asked me to give back him after i signed
*i don't want to sign
both of them go out after dinner
i had Winter Love Tea
nice taste thx Cherrie.
webcam with my awesome family
so bad that i can't talk with them
my laptop problem
A lot of thing keep remind me all the trouble
i can't even forgot for a few minutes
can't slp well ytd
when all the trouble can stay away from me??
Any suggestion for me??
need to continue stay this house
or
find another homestay??
*sign
Cherrie will move tmr, hope i will just be fine.

Stay tuned...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment