Thursday, September 24, 2009

23/9/09 Wednesday

today went to 1U
with yumi, zang, bing n billy
bout 11am, my brother fetch us to there
they so noisy...haiz...
went to 'sasa' 1st,
i bought a glue 4 eyelashes Rm26.90
next station, 'popular'
yumi bought a lot of book(so hardworking) Rm60++
bout 12pm ad, so we walk to neway
yumi said she ad booking 4 1pm-7pm Rm8++/ppl
yes, is cheap but the time is too long, bored me...
bout 2pm, melissa call me...
so i decide to find her in old wing
on the way to old wing, i saw ee vian, zhi hao, cheryl, xu tong...2 pair of sweety couple
chat v mel in her working place bout 2 hour
bing call me back...
so i back to k room
1st i step in to the room, i saw 3 of the boys very tired n slpy
hehe...only yumi is singing
yumi said no song can sing ad, they decide to watch movie
finally no...
we sing until 6.30, then eat mcfurry
mel ask me acc her to buy dinner...
but yumi's daddy reach...
sorry mel...
back, quickly take a bath, change my cloth
then went dinner...
tired...
thx zang, bing n billy pay 4 us
thx mel that she told me a lot...
so happy u awake from this nightmare...
be stronger babe...=)

2 comments:

  1. i miss eivian le.
    so long time din see her ad.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also long time no see her ad...
    haha...she thin jor a lot...=)

    ReplyDelete