Wednesday, May 13, 2009

April's memory

sorry...sorry...sorry....
long time did not update my blog...^^
can be said so " I'm too busy "
hehe...
busy 4 study...
busy 4 work...
busy 4 thinking...
busy 4 planning....
haha....

.............................................................................

i'm start from 15th April:
today is my classmate Bing's birthday......
so, at here i'm juz wish him
HAPPY B'DAY !!!
........................................................................

the special day 4 me and my family...
25th of April
my daddy restoran new open...
is juz at bandar sri damansara...
if u notice the 'focus media' of May
the 1st page of tat book is my daddy's restoran...^^
here to wish my daddy ' sang yi heng long'
haha....

....................................................................


busy and tired work in restoran.....

.....................................................


30th of April
both of my fren, billy and kar hooi's birthday...
the same, wish them
HAPPY B'DAY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment